Our USA RV Journey (Mar 2010-Mar 2018)
I loooove maps, so during our RV travels across the USA I made sure to keep track of everywhere we went. For those wondering how I did it, I started with good ‘ol Google Maps & then exported & manipulated that data into the pretty things you see below using uMaps. I was able to combine all our travels this way, not only the routes and cities we went to, but also our blog posts in those area. So, you can click on the map, choose a spot, sit down in your favorite comfy chair with a good ‘ol beverage and read to your heart’s content. Hope you like it!
Wheelingit Master Camping Map
The official, totally-integrated, completely interactive map for every place we stayed in our 40-foot RV in the USA from 2010 through 2018. Each drop is linked back to the blog post review I’ve done of the camping location so you can not only navigate the map, but also read my review of the place to decide if you want to go there yourself. Click, explore and enjoy!
Color Coding Key:
- Green Pins = Boondocking & Other Free Spots
- Dark Blue Pins = Public Parks (e.g. National Forest, State Park, National Park, BLM campground, COE Campground etc.)
- Light Blue Pins = Marina Campgrounds
- Pink Pins = Private RV Parks
- Yellow Pins = Elks Lodges (members only)
Wheelingit Master Travel Map
The whole crazy 8-year journey of our RV travels. This is the combined map of everywhere we went so it contains ALL our driving routes, ALL our stops and links back to EVERY single one of the 1,125 blog posts I wrote about our travels. You can either view our travels this way, or scroll down to click on the maps & summaries for each of the individual travel years below this. Enjoy!
Color Coding Key:
- Red Line & Points (2010)
- Green Line & Points (2011)
- Brown Line & Points (2012)
- Pink Line & Points (2013)
- Dark Purple Line & Points (2014)
- Orange Line & Points (2015)
- Light Blue Line & Points (2016)
- Light Purple Line & Points (2017)