Wheelingit Master Campground Map
The official, totally-integrated, completely interactive map for every place we stayed in our 40-foot RV in the USA from 2010 through 2018. Each drop is linked back to the blog post review I’ve done of the camping location so you can not only navigate the map, but also read my review of the place to decide if you want to go there yourself. Click, explore and enjoy!
Color Coding Key:
- Green Pins = Boondocking & Other Free Spots
- Dark Blue Pins = Public Parks (e.g. National Forest, State Park, National Park, BLM campground, COE Campground etc.)
- Light Blue Pins = Marina Campgrounds
- Pink Pins = Private RV Parks
- Yellow Pins = Elks Lodges (members only)