The Eagle Has Landed…

Ahhh…it’s good to be home!

Finally, after almost 3 weeks on my lonesome hubby is home! He had a long and somewhat difficult family trip in Florida, but things are moving forward so he was able to come on back. Phew! Polly was exuberant and gave Paul a bunch of sloppy kisses while I did a crazy run around the RV…or possibly it was the other way around. Even the cats deigned him with their presence by using the suitcase as a scratching pole (just to make a point) and honoring him with a begrudging rub and purr. Either way, we were all happy to see him. A long nap, a good walk and a soothing dip in the hot pools and all was right with the world.

Can’t wait to show sis some of this!

But my exciting news is not over. On Friday my super-fabulistic sister is flying from England to visit for a week. She’ll be here for my xxnd (xx = unmentionable) birthday and this will be the first time she’s seen the rig. She’s a lovely gal with a charming british accent so I have no doubt she’ll be a massive local hit plus I am BEYOND excited to show her around the desert. If one Danish gal can get up to trouble, who knows WHAT will happen with two of us around.

Just a short post today so I’ll round it out with a few more awesome sunset shots…well, because I can :)

Out in our big back yard
Just another totally awesome desert sunset
And another one…
And yes, even one more…
SPONSORED LINK: SPONSORED LINK:
Click HERE To Shop Amazon.com

We LOooVE Comments, So Please Do

1. pmbweaver says

Glad to hear that Paul made it back safely. Look forward to reading about how much your sister enjoys her visit to the States.

2. geogypsy2u says

So glad your hubby is home. I am laughing at the vision of you running around the RV and hoping you didn’t trip over anything. Plus how delightful to share the desert with your sister. Happy soaking.

• libertatemamo says

Thanks. We’re getting soooooo used to having the mineral pools here. It’s going to be hard to leave!

3. Beverly says

My hubby travels each week and I get excited every Friday night when he returns, too. I also have two sisters. Nothing like that bond. Look forward to reading and seeing photos of the fun the two of you have when you play in the desert.

• libertatemamo says

Travelling every week takes a toll. Paul and I did that for 2 years in Asia (I flew to Taiwan every week Mon-Fri and would come home for the week-end). Your time together sure becomes precious!
      And yeah, totally looking forward to sis being here.

4. says

So glad to hear that Paul is back, which hopefully means family issues have improved. Alone time is nice but 3 weeks is a little much. Two Danish girls on the prowl indeed! All I can say is it’s a good thing Paul is back! Happy birthday to you Nina. Hope it is fabulous, just like you. :)

• libertatemamo says

There’s still alot going on at home, but it’s moving forward. One foot in front of the other…that’s all we can do :)

5. Kit Gordon says

How’s Estela? Flora has really lost her marbles – not well at all. Happy Thanksgiving. Let us know if you can stop by sometime? Wonder if your machine can make it down our road and up the driveway – just kidding! Best, Kit

• libertatemamo says

Hey Kit! Estella has gone through a couple of really, really rough weeks. She’s doing better, but we’re all taking it one step at a time.
      Hoping we can make a trip to Bay Area sometime next year…would be quite the challenge to get the MH to your house haha

6. says

So glad to hear that the family is all back together again!
    And what exciting news to have your sister come all of the way from England to visit! Can’t wait to see what mischief you two get into! :)
    Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
    Kathy & Grant

7. jil mohr says

Glad Paul is back and your sister is visiting…also have a happy birthday…and good Thanksgiving….love the sunset photos….

8. says

Yeah!! I’m sure he’s glad to be home – and just in time for Thanksgiving. :-) What a great way to spend the holidays – with family and friends. And your photos are awesome as always. Very inspiring!

A Comment For Your Thoughts?