Sometimes Words Are Not Enough…

Sometimes there are no words to describe a scene. Or rather the words are so trivial compared to the grand and awe-inspiring splendor before you. This evening was one of those moments and all I can do is share my brief capture of that time. Our sunset tonight took my breath away…and my heart. Here’s hoping your evening was as full of light, color and love as mine :)

C-20121225 Sunset (37) (JPG)

C-20121225 Sunset (1) (JPG)

C-20121225 Sunset (30) (JPG)

C-20121225 Sunset (8) (JPG)

C-20121225 Sunset (3) (JPG)

SPONSORED LINK: SPONSORED LINK:
Click HERE To Shop Amazon.com

We LOooVE Comments, So Please Do

1. says

We saw tonight’s gorgeous sunset out of our living room window here in Oceanside this evening. I have just enough time to grab my camera and squeeze off a number of frames.

Unfortunately by the time we saw it, there was no time to drive down to our beach and capture the lighting with our equally photogenic pier.

2. says

Absolutely stunning! Looks like our sunset moved south yesterday. We got nothing through overcast skies. But I don’t mind sharing once in awhile. 😉

3. Richard and Vivian van Dijk says

Pictures are lovely. “Red sky at morning, sailors take warning,.red sky at night, sailor’s delight.” Hope all your tomorrows are delightful. By the way, we’re at Sam’s Family Spa and it just couldn’t be better. Thanks for the recommendation.

4. says

Nina your photos are absolutely great. The composition with the silhouette of the dog centered on the sunset rays is dead on. You missed your calling as a professional photographer not to mention an extraordinary write.
    We sure enjoy you blog.
    Joe & Murlene.

5. Mollie & Larry says

Wow! And wasn’t Polly a beautiful addition….We have not spent anytime in California but your pictures make it tempting.

6. Douglas Hinman says

Amazing Photos, I really like the ones with Polly in the foreground. Keep them coming we miss the sunsets down south during the winter. Post some pics of your shades when you get done also. Doug and Barb

7. Bill says

Nina & Paul-
    Merry Christmas and thanks for sharing such beautiful sunset pictures! Enjoy the rest of your stay in SD.
    Regards,
    Bill

8. Greg (Smitty) Smith says

Nina – Great shot, and confirm it was nice also at about 90′ higher. We are on the East side of Mission Bay in Upper Bay Park, and toasted the show with you. We did not get a picture, so glad to see this one…

Enjoy the rest of your stay in San Diego. If we can make it by before you leave, would be great to meet you and Paul and The Paws… Enjoy checing in on you weekly, and Paul’s site too.
    Happy 12/26/2012 to you both,
    Greg & Debbie
    (Smitty – on many boards.)

9. jil mohr says

Yep…you did it again….photographing one of my favorite subjects….we followed that one from Benson to Tucson…just gorgeous….

A Comment For Your Thoughts?